Tuesday, February 24, 2009

reason for my blog

I am starting this blog because of all those out there that have had their smiles ruined from chemotherapy. My daughter is one of them. It has been very difficult finding anyone that can help restore her smile. Her molars have had to be pulled out, the front teeth are chipping and cracking etc. I have contacted the Cancer Society, The Leukemia Society, Dental schools and others to see if there is anyone that would donate their services to help restore a smile to someome that lost it from Cancer and the treatment of it. There are those that offer these services to women who have lost teeth from domestic violence ; also to people in the appalachian area that have lost teeth because of their high consumtion of soda. You would think there would be someone that would want to help those who are Cancer survivors! They have been through so much already, wouldn't it be great to be able to give their smiles back to them!
I am going to be asking people that want to help to donate money. So I am going to be looking into how to go about doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment